HOW TO INSTALL OR FLASH STOCK ROM ON GALAXY Yoleh Oppheng Yoshimuraa Inaueqe
WHAT TO PREPARE?
- DOWNLOAD ODIN s5360 HERE: ODIN s5360.
- USB CABLE of your galaxy Y.
- PC or laptop running windows or later OS.
- Your Galaxy Y GT s5360 device.
- DOWNLOAD latest KIES from here: Download KIES
PREPARATION BEFORE FLASHING
- Back-up all your important files from your device, like contacts, messages etc.(Flashing will wipe all your data).
- Ensure that your phone is fully charge or above 50% charge. (If your phone had an auto-shutdown history, and its too old, use a newer or good working battery.
- Remove the SIM card and the external memory card. (not necessarily but recommended to avoid any certain issues)
- Hard Reset - We often do hard reset before flashing to clean the memory cache of the phone. Master reset code *2767*3855# .
- You need to set the device into download mode in order to let Odin recognize it. To set into download mode. Turn OFF the phone, then hold and press the three buttons Volume Down + Home + Power Key simultaneously, you are then opted into download mode screen use the Volume Up button to proceed. If you'll still not get into download mode, remove the battery a couple of seconds then put it back again and then press the download mode button combination again.
- RUN ODIN downloader on your PC desktop or LAPTOP.
Odin flasher - Download Odin flasher
Load the firmware in the designated button spaces. PIT - "totoro_0623.pit"
BOOTLOADER - "BOOT" file. PDA - "PDA" file. PHONE - "MODEM" file. CSC - "GT-s5360-MULTI-CSC" file.
RE-PARTITION, AUTO REBOOT, F. RESET TIME ARE ALL CHECKED.
Once the phone displays the Android robot and says "Downloading..." Connect the phone to PC with the supplied USB cable. Odin will automatically recognize it if it's properly connected, the ID:COM mapping will highlight to color yellow and says "added" on the log box.Start FlashingHit the "Start" Button when all are set perfectly to begin flashing.
Let the flashing completes, a progress bar displays until the firmware downloading process finishes. It only takes around 3 to 5 minutes, depends of your PC speed.When a word "PASS" appears, it means that the flashing is successful. The phone will then reboot and after completely rebooted it is now safe to remove it from computer's connection.SHARE VIA FACEBOOK
NB:"Jika anda coppasers sisipkan sumbernya. HARGAI KREATIFITAS ORANG LAIN DAN JANGAN JADI PENCURI POST"